Friday, August 30, 2013

Breaking up with the scale

Its FRIDAY heyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Today is weigh in measurmet day for me I move it to this day because I know the weekend is coming and I would like to indulge a little. I was stocked for this one because I upped my workouts had no cheats not even a little. Slap in the face came in the form of the scale telling me I had gained 2LBS since last week. I was appaled really wanted to throw the damn thing out the window. I measure myself as well so that I can keep track of how my body is changing in which this week I had a win I lost .75 in the waist and .5 in the neck. I do see progress coming my thighs are gaining little by little do to my running/walking that I do not mad at all. The second win came when I wanted to wear my new green cargo pants from Nordstrom I had bought them awhile ago in a juniors size 13. I was slightly nervous thinking I may need to wear a fat sucker so I dont have muffin top spillage to my surprise I had to wear a belt with them because they were loose. So screw you scale progress is coming but on my terms. I usually woul have binged on a venti coffee and cookies not today. So to all you in the struggle dont measure wins just by the scale and dont bound yourself to it. I used to look everyday but now I am once a week. I will keep my same routine and try to get advice as to why I am not winning in the numbers dept. 

On another note its Happy Hour Friday!!! Cant wait to see the girls later for margaritas, habanero guacomole, and chicken taquitos. Hope everyone has a fab weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment