Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bad Writer

It has been a week since I updated the blog. My only excuse was it was a hectic week starting with the holiday weekend. That was my down fall the weekend when bad eating begins however I did have high hopes it wouldnt go south it did. First for the Labor Day weekend I watched the UFC fight ate wings and drank apple cider ale which when I start I drink a good amount. Second we went to the lake and I had fast food (yuck). My sister left to Japan last week as well sigh tear tear (Hope your having the time of your life). Lastly to end the week we went on our final camping expendenture of the summer which surprisingly with the week I only gained 2lbs so starting on Monday  I was back at the healthy wagon. My life seems to always be in diet mode for some reason in reality its not a diet its just how I should normally eat. My birthday is in less than thirty days which is ths super motivator to lose these last 10-15lbs whichever number comes first.

Enough rambling on to more important topics the holidays are soon to be upon what shall I ever do to keep the midsection in good working order???? I am going to commit to actually being at the gym no less than 4 days a week. I am good about it for a week fall off for 3-4 days and so forth but my mini goals are going to be set forth.

1. Gym no less than 4 days
2. Waking 4 days at night
3. No real shopping till Jan.
4. Budget accordingly
5. Take more instagram photos
6. Blog 3-4 times a week learn to add photos as well.
7. find me here http://instagram.com/sofuturistic_me

I figure if it is written out I will do more to accomplish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment